Why Our Pub is Great
The ideal spot for holidaymakers and locals alike, The Lobster Pot is a wonderful place to get real pub food in Bridlington. We think you’ll find our combination of casual pub atmosphere and restaurant-style dining irresistible. Pop in for a perfectly-kept pint of real ale, a glass of wine, or something a little stronger and your tastebuds can’t fail to be tempted by the mouth-watering aroma of rotisserie chicken!
Our rotisserie oven transforms the finest Red Tractor farm-assured chickens into tender roasts topped with crisp, flavoursome skin. Go for a half, whole or sharer chicken and complement it with your choice of sauce and a range of both traditional and original sides. Being good? Enjoy fragrant rotisserie chicken in a colourful salad. Or head for our main pub food menu and swap your potatoes for an undressed side salad. There are plenty of vegetarian options to choose from too. You’ll find the same combination of traditionalism and originality on our dessert menu, whether you're feeling like a dose of comfort food, or something more modern.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus